Friday, April 21, 2006

Update

This is just a quick "wild dogs eat Pete's shoes" update. Surprisingly, it turns out that wild dogs did NOT eat my shoes. Go figure.
I showed up at school today and noticed the slippers that had taken my slippers place on the feet of a teacher I didn't recognize. I asked Ms. Nakano who he was and she said he was the new shop teacher. I asked her to ask him if he had seen my shoes. Upon asking him, she discovered and relayed to me that he had chucked my shoes. He is new to the school and replaced the old shop teacher. He figured the shoes belonged to the old shop teacher, who he guessed must have really large feet, and then threw them out with the burnable garbage.
Not quite as funny as the wild dog bit, but still one for my Japan Diary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home